Spiritual Healing Through Energy Work
Throughout the history of mankind, there have been many different energy-healing modalities practiced around the world. Rich cultural traditions, evolving scientific knowledge, and a deepening understanding of spiritual life have evoked many techniques over time.
A modality is simply a method or procedure. Below are the most common ways in which energy healers use the power of unseen energy to create lasting personal transformation.
Energy work, also known as spiritual healing, addresses the energetic connections between our minds, bodies, and emotions, and seeks to create flow and abundance between all three.
- Touch. These forms of energy work involve direct contact between a healer and the patient’s body, including massage, reiki, or any use of the hands.
- Vibration. These energy-healing modalities involve the movement of vibrating elements both within and without the body, like sound waves, light waves, even the vibrations of our thoughts. Practices can sometimes incorporate sound bowls, therapeutic music, and magnetized objects.
- The mind. This form of energy work originates with the actual thoughts of the healer, as in telepathic exploration, blessings and prayer, and long distance healing.
- Channeling. These practices use the healer as a conduit for spiritual assistance from other people, entities, or energies in the unseen, non-physical realm.
- Chakra. Some energy healing practices focus upon the 7 known energy centers within each living body, and seek to clear anything that blocks flow within these energetic portals.
- Meridian. Some healing methods, like acupuncture and EFT, focus upon the long currents of energy running through our bodies known as meridians.
Learn more about energy healing services offered in Las Vegas, NV through Lauren Larsen, Soul Stylist & Health Coach: